Saturday, November 13, 2010

Continued on 2nd Page Following: Yellow Hot-Pants!


Supergirl's got to use what she's got, to get just what she wants. From The Daring New Adventures of Supergirl #9, my contribution to the "things wrongly coloured yellow" field of studies as pioneered here on The Aquaman Shrine. I do prefer the hot pants version of her costume, I'd rather wear shorts than a skirt if I was a girl who was flying, and landing.

Always good to come across the name of my blog during my casual back issue reading. The problem with modern comics is they don't have these handy warnings. I hit a page of ads and I'm lost.

2 comments:

IADW said...

Hot pants and the term Blooie - that's a double score panel. I always wonder if comic writers have a thesaurus of sound effects on hand.

Aaron said...

Ah -- I do love Kupperberg's run on Supergirl. She was sorta casual and sassy.